The first child to use one of our inflatable bouncers was our very own granddaughter. From that moment forward, we knew how extremely important safety is, especially when children are involved. Safety is top priority for our organization and we take that commitment very seriously. We send qualified attendants to properly set up, assess and review safety rules with our client as well as dismantle our games. Additionally, attendants are available to supervise play throughout the event. Our Safety Rules are posted at all of our events and we review safety provisions with our clients at the time of reservation as well as at the time of the event.
In 19 years of service, we have not had any serious injuries. In the event that an accident does occur; however, our games are fully insured for two million dollars liability.
If you have any questions or concerns about the safety of our products, please feel free to contact us.
- Participants must remove footwear, eyeglasses and any sharp objects before entering game
- No gum, food or beverage is allowed on game
- All necessary safety equipment must be worn
- Rough Play will not be permitted
- Attendant is in charge at all times
- No one is allowed on game if attendant is not present
- You should not participate in these games if you:
- Suffer from previous back or neck injuries
- Have any respiratory conditions including bronchitis
- Chronic knee or other Joint conditions
- Any Heart or Circulatory problems
HAVE FUN, PLAY SAFELY!